Saturday, December 29, 2012

Problems

So, I could die..  Well, I already found a passage to the supernatural, if only I can make it.  I don't know about the millions of years of ancestors before us.

So, I figured some things but forgot a good point.  I just got up and went to the bathroom, and some crackers with spread.

So, I know like you watch Ellen DeGeneres.  She got ahead with the clicks in my room.  So, people react a certain way, too.  You go out, and for reasons I thought of, you find yourself in trouble.

So, how do I know that you're right if you won't explain?  I was thinking of something, some conclusion.  I know I realized whites grew up with hatred for the Chinese in their ideas as people and wished to hurt them but at the same time they tell them they don't.  I don't want people to hurt me for not being Asian in a bad way.

Also, I'm hearing gross clicks, and they do manage to technically come in and disturb me.  I think I am a human being more than other Asians, I mean I'm not just some like person who's like not in some category.  Like, I realized I can sit there and sorta suck in the idea that I have to fix some feeling.  I don't have to sit there and think I'm better by hurting myself.  I don't also agree with suddenly coming up and saying it's not okay to be comfortable.  I moved to Orlando, and I started to feel disturbed because I was letting out and people acted like the word nigger around me when I tried.  So, I got mad, and then people got mad back and that's what I'm talking about and it's been 7½ years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat