Monday, December 31, 2012

Problem

I guess we'll stop feeding Ellen DeGeneres.  She's from the New Orleans area and went crazy moving to L.A. like everyone from there.  Why can't she just stop sending these messages?  Or whatever whoever is doing it.  It's a part of culture, and everyone knows now she's just like getting mad at all this stuff and is uncomfortable and making other people hurt me, like I know in my room alone.  Also, it's throughout the day.  Sometimes, it seems like most of my day online.  It happened for ½ year.  LOOK I'M RIGHT.  I guess she doesn't care about people like me.  I thought maybe she wouldn't but that she'd warm up to me.  I mean, do you really like her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat