Monday, December 31, 2012

Problem

STOP GETTING MAD AT ME FOR CURSING AND STOP SAYING I'M A NIGGER AND SUGGESTING MY KIDS WILL BE.  What are you a freak?  You are just like everyone else.  What did you send me now, wasting your time?  You're so mean.  I do want to talk to people, and I don't think other people are better than you.

I got a message from Ellen DeGeneres.  STOP.  Just because someone insulted you you're playing cool and insulting other people.  Why don't you accept it?

HEY LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT TO RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP TO HER.  GO TEACH YOURSELF A LESSON.  LISTEN.  I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME ON YOU.  Ooh, so, that means you won't talk to me, because you're ruining the other people I know.  What do you think I sound like now?  Stop it you annoying people.  You also sound like Chloë Grace Moretz.  Stop.  Leave me alone.  I'm not doing anything wrong.  You did it.  Some stranger didn't do it.  Hey, quit it, stop saying I'm mimicking people.  You're wrong.

Hey, now, I'm getting annoying noises invading me.  Look, I don't care about you.  I told you to leave me alone.  You're wasting my time.  Stop saying stuff that's not true.  Like that it's cool to make up mean stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat