Monday, December 31, 2012

Problem

I just woke up and was insulted.  I was tapped into like a piece of shit.  None of it was a fact, it was just a bunch of elaborated wishes.  I told you to stop.

Why can't we get Ellen DeGeneres or whoever's impersonating her?  Why is she appealing to bad people and invading my blog?  I mean, I can blog whatever I want.

So, I woke up and heard 2 noises by my clock and my left I like doubled over in some force.  It's very uncomfortable.  Hey, now they're gonna linger on the idea that I'm weak.

Stop bothering me.  Hey, listen.  I'm right.  You're bothering me.

What happened to my left eye?

Also, I know I was tired and up for a long time and though ate healthily am full.

I did have to go to the bathroom.

Are you just sitting there stooping to the results of your own actions?  Can you just quit it?  I don't care what Ellen DeGeneres thinks about each time I feel upset and hurting me for it.

I feel sick.  D3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat