Sunday, December 30, 2012

Problems

I noticed a few things concerning the messages I'm getting about Ellen DeGeneres.

Maybe, she's a bit like has a horny shell from being Jewish, thinking she's special her mom's last name is Jewish.  I met someone here with a Jewish last name.  She's her age, Ginny Kopf, on my Facebook.  What I mean is I'm getting the message like there's some rough thing I didn't do.  You know?

Also, she seems to excuse everyone but me because of my race and won't admit in the end it will be wrong to just be racist to me and not admit it.  If I ever have an attitude, I'm not okay.  I didn't grow up saying, "Mom, I hate you," but other kids did, and she accepts those kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat