Friday, December 28, 2012

Problem

I wonder if Ellen DeGeneres is more scared of me than Tim Burton because she's a girl and my dad is so much older.  I can't really stop thinking around women younger than my dad.  I want to know about the girls with younger dads.  I know I have this 1 friend with parents younger than my dad around the same age.  I have another friend who's younger with parents the same age much older.  The other friend is a little older, born in early February.  My parents made it sound like I was supposed to be born in like December or January, maybe even early October like my grandma.  But, no, I wasn't born that early.  I wonder if they expected me to be born in March and be called Monica.  My dad's youngest sister is born in April, so.  My little brother and little girl cousin, the little girl cousin being my dad's youngest sisters's daughter, was born in November, and so was my dad's oldest of the sisters, who is younger.  Did you notice what I say sounds rebellious to you with what you think my impetus must be though it's just a fact though I'm really being like extra adamant in a good way that's more than expected, by the GI Generation or the people born before 1950, when my dad is born, in late July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat