Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kids Who Think

So, why are supposedly Late Boom good, but Boomers make "kids" today think for themselves?  You know, Late Boom might claim that well "there was no technology."  You know, it seems like that people cared that they looked supple.  I think they wanted them to be actors, though.  I'm not sure what their high school was like.

Isn't that funny, "There was no technology" ... "but my parents had a boom in technology interest."

About thinking for ourselves, it's like everyone wants to be like Late Boom, but when you say you do everyone doesn't say so and then you find out later and it's a big deal with Late Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat