Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Being Perfect

So, anything a Late Boom girl says is right.

What do you think of this girl who is probably all English: link.  It seems like it's best not to mix with other Europeans.  I know Órla Fallon's last name was Carron and is French from Normandy not the Anglo-Normans, which seem to be what pervade Ireland, though no one talks about it.  The Anglo-Normans are Norwegian and maybe other Nordic countries.  I know in the U.S., I met a French blonde married to someone with a German last name.  She was so smart but didn't seem to think so.  I had a drama teacher from New Orleans with a French last name.  My 1st drama teacher I found is from where Ellen DeGeneres is from.  I met 2 other people from New Orleans who might have some very white ancestry who I liked, though 1 is gay and looks sick now.

I'm curious, so Tim Burton made England popular, but Helena Bonham Carter seems to admit she grew up with her mom, whose mom is Jewish and whose dad is Spanish and Jewish.  It's just people who have all 1 European ethnicity have so much to offer.  You know Kate Bush?  She's ½ English ½ Irish.  She had really nice parents.  She seemed more interested in modern culture and could fit in in England but isn't like a hose of bossiness.  She isn't the same, now.  She got really big, and people would think "that's something Christina likes."

Well, Ellen DeGeneres's mom's last name is Jewish, so maybe Tim Burton wants his kids Jewish.  Maybe, he uses them as a tool.  Hey, aren't I used as a tool to not look that good because my dad is old and my mom isn't technically just "white?"  People think all my accomplishments are just me being spoiled.  Did you know I grew up thinking the opposite, like that I did things I was supposed to and everyone else came from lazy, racist families?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat