Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Problem

My brother in Florida, in the Northeast, had too much homework.  I mean not enough.  We moved, and then he always had too much but wasn't as adamant as me, anymore, because we didn't move to the city, I think.  He was very caring, though.  More than in Florida, where he was more distant and, guess he'll never say this and I need to have a conversation at some point, energetic.  Hey, that sounds like E DeGeneres.  I think I stopped being energetic when he was born.  So, then, he got tired, though he did martial arts twice a week.  Maybe, the grappling wasn't as hard.  He did tennis lessons but didn't make the team in Orlando.  He takes tennis in college.  He'll be taking an advanced course.  He got really mean here but mostly to me.  My parents approve of it but then change their crap! minds.  D8  Maybe, I just don't care about them, too.  I do not accept the fantasy that I'm in trouble racially.  He also grew his hair long, here.  I know he's off track from where he was when he was 3.  Maybe, Pre-K wasn't cool.  He kinda reminded me of Ellen DeGeneres, in Southeastern Florida.  Hm, I went to school there, too, but I think I was smart(er.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat