Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Problem

Why does Nell Burton look like kinda like sorta clumpy, like she's put together?  It's supposed to be that she's fat like her dad, who was thin before after being on swim team in college.  That's funny, my brother isn't fat, anymore.  He was only a fat baby and chubby toddler.  I had to suffer the side effects of my dad and the race of my mom.  So, then she looks kinds like a patchwork doll, like her mom.  However, she seems kinda irritated from her dad being American, like her mom didn't let her be American.

I feel kinda bad because I went online and started off fat but got thinner.  We moved, and I was thinner even more but got fat quickly, didn't want to leave the house and didn't end up doing exercise videos because I hadn't before and it didn't come to me and I wished I didn't have to maybe, not sure.  Now, I do a little at a time.

I guess the other argument is that everyone has problems.  I mean, people have had problems since 2006, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat