Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Big City

How "big" is "New Orleans?"  It's just across the lake.  The big city in Northeastern Florida encompasses the entire county.  I guess we didn't really live downtown.  That should be obvious, but I'm pretty sure it was nostalgic and urban.  I think I lived in a major city in Southeastern Florida but not by the bottom.  It's a big issue, I only see attractive people from the city.  I felt that not being from the city that we were not like included.  I guess that people from different areas have different lives.  Each high school had a different theme: sports, academics, arts (which was like everything) + the Catholic school.  So, you have to go to the high school near where you live.  I'm glad I didn't go to the academic one.  I guess the people from the private non-Catholic school a lot went there.  There weren't many like scholars at the Catholic high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat