Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Problem

Hm, well, I got the idea supposedly you had to throw in 1 more message.  You think that the world is your shit.  Go tell the world, don't rub it in to me.

Well, anyway, this "message" is imprinted on me.  Go away, and stop telling me my "attitude" or adding extra things in my talking (which shut up about you) is inappropriate because I'm not technically all Caucasian.  Stop picking on me.  Should we bore into you in infancy?  You are just a machine without "a sense of wonder" thinking you are white in ways you aren't.  Look, I'm right.  You don't have the right to pick on just me and to treat me like I'm nothing "just because you know me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaf me a tasty treat
Meet me @ the side of @ street
Make sure you bring your seat
Don't tell me you can't stand the heat